1. I don't actually want any prints. Can't you just sell me the CD? I strongly believe you should have professional prints of your images. However, prints that are 8x10 or larger do come with archival digital copies of those images. So, why don't I "shoot and burn" your images? * I've discovered that most people I talk to who got a disk and no prints have plans to print their favorite images some day. However, they've had the disk as long as three or four years and still haven't gotten around to doing prints!
* CD's are not going to last forever. They will erode just sitting there on your bookcase or wherever you're storing them. A photographic print, on the other hand, lasts 100-200 years.
* I've heard rumors that CDs are being phased out, which reminds me of the images I have on floppy discs. Remember them? Me, too. I sure am glad I printed the images I have stored, because I don't have a way to read the floppy discs anymore.
* If you do decide to print your images out at your local discount photography lab in a big box store...Well, once I went to one of these places with an emergency order I needed back the same day. The poor little girl's brown beauty mark on her cheek printed blue. You don't want future generations to think you were blue, right?
2. I'm looking for a new facebook profile photo. Can I use my photos for that?3. I'd like to have my make up done as part of my session. Is that possible?
Please feel free to use any images from your photo shoot sneak peek that I upload to facebook as your profile pic. I do ask that you leave my logo/watermark intact.
I work with some great make up artists who do a gorgeous job with natural looking make up. This service is $50-$100 (depending on the complexity of your makeup) and is payable to the artist at the time of your session.
4. Do you offer discounts to military families?
Absolutely! I offer a 10% discount to military families. In addition, I would be delighted to photograph the return of your loved one from active duty at no charge through Welcome Them Home. There is more information about this great organization at the bottom of this page. I have also added a Deployment Thank You program to my services. I offer those who are about to deploy a complimentary family portrait session and 11x14 portrait. (Please show active military id when booking your session.)
5. Do you have a referral program?
Yes, I do. Once the referral has had their session, you will receive a $50 print credit!